What describes me best as a digital consultant? I am dedicated, hard-working and focused. Over the years, I have consulted the management of top Bulgarian and international companies and led my team of developers and designers at Whiz towards realising major projects for them. This has enabled me to perfect a set of invaluable business skills.
- Interpersonal skills – For my work, it is crucial to get to know customers well and I do this by establishing communication based on mutual trust right from the beginning of the work relationship. I am a good listener and always encourage the other party to share more with the right questions. I speak straight to the point and explain everything in detail. Communicating my ideas in an understandable way has helped me immensely in my work with clients of various industries and backgrounds.
- Management skills – Goal setting and planning based on detailed research are the things that I do exceptionally well. I know the project managers that I work with better than anyone and this allows me to delegate tasks with confidence that everything will be done perfectly within the deadline.Nothing ever goes exactly as planned, but as an experienced problem-solver, I can overcome any challenge by reacting calmly, running analysis to come up with the most effective solution and pulling the required resources together to implement it.
- Leadership skills – In my role as a manager, my main focus is on nurturing talent and leading my team of accomplished specialists towards delivering the perfect solution to the customer. I motivate each designer and developer to put 100% of his or her creative flair into the work. As a leader, I not only organize and monitor the work process, but establish a fruitful environment and help to build strong bonds within the team for even more effective collaboration and higher productivity.
- Project management skills – Planning based on detailed research and clearly set goals is what I do exceptionally well. Setting realistic time frames and budgets ensures that my clients receive the best experience and end result. I know the professionals that I work with better than anyone and this allows me to delegate tasks with confidence that everything will be done perfectly within the deadline. Nothing ever goes exactly as planned, but as an experienced problem-solver, I can overcome any challenge by reacting calmly, running analysis to come up with the most effective solution and pulling the required resources together to implement it.
- Flexibility – This is a quality that helps me to make the most out of every situation. I am quick to respond to change, which is extremely common in my business, and to take full advantage of all the positives that it brings. If a client is inspired by a new idea in the middle of the project, they can count on me to incorporate it into the work and to achieve even greater things.
- Perfectionism – Perfection is what I strive to accomplish in everything that I do. I am well-organised and this helps me to do multiple tasks and manage large workloads in a fast-paced environment. I am meticulous in my work. I manage my team with decisiveness and passion to deliver a remarkable result.
Where do I derive my inspiration from? I study how people interact with technology and how this changes their life and perceptions. Staying ahead of the trends in web, mobile and software development is what I am truly passionate about. I attend the major conferences in my professional field every year in addition to following all news coming from Google, Apple and all other tech giants in the industry.
All of these skills and qualities make me extremely productive in my work and enable me to exceed the expectations of customers. I’m always hungry for success.